Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lobster tails



Whale of a Tail 12 Colossal Tails

Our Maine/Canadian lobster tails
are more sweet and tender than any warm-water tail.



   One thing I have grown tired of is crowds. I have never loved crowds actually but my tolerance seems to be getting lower and lower. So when Valentine’s Day fell on Friday, BR and I looked at each other and decided to have a night in and have dinner on another night of the week.

I had the menu all planned with BR when suddenly, BR emailed me telling me he had a late meeting. And then the grocery provider emailed me to tell me they couldn’t fulfill my dinner order… until 8pm!
Must. Not. Cry.
20140214_190846
  I jet out of work early to accommodate my new, EARLY, dinner delivery slot. I prepped our lobster tails, crab cakes, and scrubbed the potatoes while the cupcakes reached room temperature.
I anxiously waited for BR to come home so we could feast and Binge Watch House of Cards (!!!!).
20140214_182802
And when he walked in with roses, cold champagne and chocolates, every tiny thing that went wrong earlier in the day seemed so distant and forgotten…
20140214_192145
and then we went IN on those lobsters!
20140214_192905
Read more about lobster tails

No comments:

Post a Comment