Sunday, March 23, 2014

$10 Off Lobsterfest!

Red Lobster Canada Printable Coupon: $10 Off Lobsterfest
Buy two Lobsterfest entrees and get $10 off your dinner with this printable coupon.
  Last year we took our kids for dinner to a place that served lobster. When my oldest tried it (against his will at first) he said it was the most amazing, delicious thing he had ever tasted.
  He begs us to take him out for dinner again for lobster, which really is not in our budget as lobster is not known as a cheap kid’s meal.
  I love lobster too (although scallops are my absolute favourite), and while I don’t love chain restaurants, Red Lobster really knows how to fill my belly. Full Version the LobsterNews

 

Boston Party Package Gift Certificate for Six

1 1/4 pound live hard-shell Maine lobster per person,
Clam Chowder with oyster crakcers and a lobster accessory pack
.

No comments:

Post a Comment