Monday, March 17, 2014

Lobster Biscuit

Red Lobster Biscuit Mix: Almost as Good as the Real Thing 

from  www.sogoodblog.com

RL Biscuit Mix 10
 I recently wrote a post about Red Lobster biscuits made from scratch (and admitted I have a problem; hi, I’m Mandy and I’m addicted to biscuits). It happens that right after I made that recipe, I stumbled upon the mix at the supermarket.
 I’d never seen it before and it was hidden in the cheese section, not sure why, but I jumped on the opportunity to try it.

RL Biscuit Mix 1
 As I mentioned previously, I, like millions (I think) of others, love Red Maine  Lobster biscuits; you can find the recipe here.
 They’re cheesy, crunchy yet soft, full of garlic flavor, and great cold or hot. But does the box mix live up to the expectations we have from loving them fresh at the restaurant or from scratch? Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment